[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2-1.4 full release?

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jul 30 11:39:52 EDT 2009

> Are there plans to do a full release of mvapich2-1.4? It looks like the
> current download (mvapich2 1.4-RC1-3378) is a release candidate. Thanks,
> Nate

Yes, coming to you very soon. We have already incorporated all the
comments, feedbacks and bug-fixes received from the community into the
trunk version. Some more fixes have also been applied based on our
internal testing. We are going through one round of final testing with the
latest trunk version to make sure that everything is super-stable. We plan
to bring out RC2 during the coming week. Then we plan to carry out
performance tuning for various platforms and configurations. The final
version is expected to be released two weeks after that (around the
second/third week of August).

If you want the latest update, please take the trunk version. This is what
we have been testing currently. Alternatively, you can wait for the RC2 to
come out next week. This RC2 version will be very close to the final
version.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

DK