Subject: [mvapich-discuss]ibv_recv.c error

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Jul 27 10:16:44 EDT 2009

Please note that QLogic-PSM support is not available in MVAPICH2 1.2. It
is available in MVAPICH2 1.4. You can follow the steps mentioned in
MVAPICH2 1.4 user guide (as indicated below) to build and use MVAPICH2 1.4
with QLogic PSM.

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/user_guide_mvapich2-1.4rc1.html#x1-120004.6

DK