[mvapich-discuss] RE: Disable interactive login to compute node

Bill Barth bbarth at tacc.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 13 08:34:31 EDT 2009

Satoshi,

We solve this problem by having a PAM module that checks and SGE spool directory for whether the user has a job on the node. If it does, it allows access, otherwise it does not. We could also have used the SGE prolog script to modify /etc/security/access.conf to allow access and epilog to modify it to remove access.

Regards,
Bill.

--
Bill Barth, Ph.D., Director, HPC