[mvapich-discuss] Mvapich2-1.2 for OpenFabrics IB/iWARP : Jobterminates with error

Vivek Gavane vivekg at cdac.in
Wed Feb 18 06:01:40 EST 2009

Sir,
    Thank you for the reply but the cable and switch seems to be fine. Is
there any other reason/solution for the errors. And also the application
program is giving complete and correct output except for the errors at the
end.

Thanks.
Vivek Gavane

Member Technical Staff
Bioinformatics team,
Scientific & Engineering Computing Group,
National PARAM Supercomputing Facility,
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing,
Pune-411007.

Phone:       +91 20 25704100 ext. 195
Direct Line: +91 20 25704195