[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2 and Broadcom 5706

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Feb 6 08:35:04 EST 2009

Thanks for your note and interest in running MVAPICH2 with Broadcom 5706's
iWARP support. At this point of time, we have not tested this combination
because we do not have access to these Broadcom adapters.  You may check
with the Broadcom folks to see whether they have done this testing
internally or not. If Broadcom 5706's iWARP suppoort is strictly iWARP
standard compliant, it should work.

Thanks,

DK