[mvapich-discuss] Control shouldn't reach here in prototype

Matthew Koop koop at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Feb 2 18:51:57 EST 2009

Dan,

Can you give us some additional information about the system that this
is occuring on, such as the OS, HCAs (multiple HCAs?), number of
processes, etc?

Also, would it be possible to send along the code (or a part) that
exhibits this problem?

Additionally, can you try with the following MV2_USE_COALESCE=0
environmental variable set?

Thanks,

Matt