[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 1.4.0 and MPI_Comm_Spawn fatal errors

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Dec 4 01:23:22 EST 2009

Dr. Kallies - This is to let you know that this fix has been applied to
the bugfix branch version of mvapich2 1.4. This latest version also has a
few more bug fixes. You can check out the latest version from the
following URL:

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/nightly/mvapich2/branches/1.4

All these fixes will be reflected in the upcoming 1.4.1 release.

Thanks,

DK