[mvapich-discuss] Mvapich 1.4

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Aug 27 15:20:04 EDT 2009

Since the RC1 release, many additional fixes have gone into MVAPICH2 1.4
codebase. All these fixes are available from the `trunk' version. We had
planned to push out RC2 two weeks back and things got delayed based on our
testing results. The RC2 version will be coming out during the next 1-2
days and will have all of these fixes. The final release will be after
that.  In the mean time, you are welcome to use the `trunk' version and
let us know whether your issues have been solved or not.

Thanks,

DK