[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2-1.2, MVAPICH2-1.4 do not work with specified PKEYs. Proposed patch included

Mike Heinz michael.heinz at qlogic.com
Fri Aug 14 13:17:33 EDT 2009

It looks like Hari and I crossed in the email today.

My previously submitted patch still holds, but I'd still like to understand the philosophy behind letting some MPI settings be passed in the old parameter file or in the environment but others have to be passed in the command line. From my point of view, it would be much easier on the the job scheduling software if mpiexec and mpirun_rsh used the same methods to pass parameters.

--
Michael Heinz
Principal Engineer, Qlogic Corporation