[mvapich-discuss] Unknown Error in MVAPCH2

Hari Subramoni subramon at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Aug 13 00:01:16 EDT 2009

Hi Mohammad,

I believe this error message is being printed by the asynchronous progress
thread because of receving an IBV_EVENT_CLIENT_REREGISTER event (event #17).

Please note that MVAPICH2 1.0.3 is a relateively old version. You should
upgrade to the latest MVAPICH2 1.4 release for better performance and
features.

Thx,
Hari.