[mvapich-discuss] handling of RDMA_CM_EVENT_REJECTED event in MVAPICH2-1.2p1

Hari Subramoni subramon at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Aug 12 08:05:01 EDT 2009

Hi Polk,

I'm sorry about saying that the job will be aborted. It will not get
aborted when we get a RDMA_CM_EVENT_REJECTED. My bad.

Rejecting the connection is done with the knowledge of the src/dest
process and is not due to some fault in the system.

We reject the connection only when the server and the client try to make a
connection to each other at the same time. In this secnario, the
connection request from the server process is rejected by the client.

Hope this clarifies.

Thx,
Hari.