[mvapich-discuss] FW: [mpich-discuss] Odd differences between runs on two clusters / Lost messages?

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Sep 22 12:38:56 EDT 2008

Rajeev - Thanks for forwarding this note to mvapich-discuss list.

Nicolas - If your application runs well with MPICH2 1.0.7, you should use
MVAPICH2 1.2 (this is based on MPICH2 1.0.7). If this version does not
work, please let us know.

Please note that we have two versions: 1) MVAPICH (based on MPICH and
supports MPI-1 functionalities only) and 2) MVAPICH2 (based on MPICH2 and
supports both MPI-2 and MPI-1 functionalities). If you are using MPI-2
functionalities, please use MVAPICH2 (not MVAPICH).

Thanks,

DK