[mvapich-discuss] Q: MPI_ALLGATHERV causes Invalid communicator & comm=0x0

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Sep 18 08:25:19 EDT 2008

Manfred - Thanks for confirming that things are working well on your side
wrt the modified application and MVAPICH2 library.

For information to the list - An offline discussion was held on this issue
with Manfred. With the help from ANL folks, an error was found in the MPI
application (not in the MVAPICH2 library).

Since things are working smooth with the modified application, we are
closing this request.

Thanks,

DK