[mvapich-discuss] (no subject)

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Sep 4 11:01:35 EDT 2008

Hi:
This doesn't look like a build problem.  Did you specify how many
processes you wanted to use via the srun command?  I suggest looking at
the documentation provided by the SLURM website for more information on
how to use their process manager.

https://computing.llnl.gov/linux/slurm/documentation.html

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 10:15:14PM +0800, 强 马 wrote:
> Hello
>
>   I download mvapich2-1.2rc2, and help to run with srun, so I build it as the following:
>   #./configure  --with-device=ch3:mrail --with-rdma=gen2 --with-slurm=/usr/local/slurm --disable-romio --without-mpe
>   #make
>
>   slurm-1.2.25 is  installed in /usr/local/slurm.
>   But srun resports:
>
>   Only    1 processors found
> application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1) - process 0srun: error: xcn088: task3: Exited with exit code 1
>
>   Please tell me how to  build mvapich2 , if I want to run mvapich2 with slurm.
>   Thanks.

Jonathan Perkins
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~perkinjo