[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 / rpm specfile / OFED 1.4 / blcr

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sat Nov 22 23:15:14 EST 2008

Hi Mehdi,

Jonathan will send a detailed reply wrt the rpm specfile.

FYI, BLCR in MVAPICH2 1.2 is only supported with MPD, not with mpirun_rsh.
This restriction will go away in the next release. For all other
interfaces/modes, both mpirun_rsh and MPD are built and available for use.
We strongly recommend users to use mpirun_rsh for its performance and
scalability.

Thanks,

DK