[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 makefile + required libraries

Matthew Koop koop at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu May 15 13:29:56 EDT 2008

Sangamesh,

Please refer to the MVAPICH2 user guide for information on all of the
makefiles available. As mentioned in our offline discussion, you must use
the 'make.mvapich.ofa' script with OFED. There is no need to download any
other packages/libraries.

https://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/mvapich2_user_guide.pdf

Thanks,

Matt