[mvapich-discuss] mpiexec keeps erroring out. Don't know what to do

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Mar 11 17:31:22 EDT 2008

Hi Fred,

What is the output if you do "mpdtrace"?

By the way, it seems that you are oversubscribing your job (you are
running 6 processes on a 4-core node), which is generally not recommended.

Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501