[mvapich-discuss] how to set "ulimit -l unlimited" at user level?

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Fri Jun 6 16:59:34 EDT 2008

Also,

	If you are running AMBER with using SSH, you will want to add the
ulimit -l command to your /etc/init.d/sshd startup script on the nodes.
That way any proces forked by SSH on the compute node will inherit that
setting and hence allow AMBER to run.

-Joshua Bernstein
Software Engineer
Penguin Computing