[mvapich-discuss] Mvapich in xen enviroment (fwd)

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jul 22 10:39:06 EDT 2008

Hi Hoot,

Yes, in our group we have mvapich and mvapich2 running with ofed stack.
Here is the basic steps you need to follow:

1) Install Xen (para-virtualized version) properly;

2) Create your domUs properly;

3) Install OFED-1.2 for Xen version (in both dom0 and domU), which you can
download from this link: http://www.mellanox.com/products/xen.php

4) Get mvapich/mvapich2 properly installed in your domUs;

5) Use them as in native environments;

Please let us know if this works for you. Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501