[mvapich-discuss] mpi_ssend and system call (fortran) conflict

Noam Bernstein noam.bernstein at nrl.navy.mil
Mon Jul 21 14:38:10 EDT 2008

On Jul 21, 2008, at 2:15 PM, Matthew Koop wrote:

> Sorry to hear it still is not working. This error normally will be
> printed
> if the kernel being used is not new enough. What kernel are you
> running
> where this getting printed?

That explains the CPU affinity failure. We're running 2.6.9 - for
some reason I thought it
was higher than that. At some point in the next few months we'll go
from CentOS 4 to
CentOS 5, and then I'll revisit this issue.  But it still doesn't
explain why mvapich 2
is doing worse than mvapich when I don't turn on CPU affinity.

															Noam