[mvapich-discuss] Trouble configuring MVAPICH2 1.2RC1

Brian Curtis curtisbr at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sat Jul 5 00:51:25 EDT 2008

Marcos,

The error is indicating that the libibumad library cannot be found in
the default search path.  This is a required library.  If you do not
have this library installed, it can be obtained from the OpenFabrics
Alliance software stack (http://www.openfabrics.org/).  If you do not
install the InfiniBand libraries in the system's library path (usr/
lib or usr/local/lib is recommended), please specify the path to this
library during configuration with --with-ib-libpath={path to
InfiniBand libraries}.

Brian