[mvapich-discuss] Help with polled desc error

Shao-Ching Huang schuang at ats.ucla.edu
Thu Jan 31 23:35:41 EST 2008

Hi Wei,

We did 2 runs of mpiGraph that you suggested on 48 nodes, with one (1)
MPI process per node:

mpiexec -np 48 ./mpiGraph 4096 10 10 >& mpiGraph.out

The results from the two runs are posted here:

http://reynolds.turb.ucla.edu/~schuang/mpiGraph/mpiGraph-1.out_html/
http://reynolds.turb.ucla.edu/~schuang/mpiGraph/mpiGraph-2.out_html/

During the tests, some other users are also running jobs on some of
these 48 nodes.

Could you please help us interpret these results, if possible?

Thank you.

Shao-Ching Huang