[mvapich-discuss] Help with polled desc error

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jan 30 14:24:33 EST 2008

Hi Scott,

Thanks for letting us know the problem. From your description, however, it
looks like there are some problems with your system setup. The program has
not passed initialization phase yet.

Would you please verify that your system setup is correct by running IB
level ibv_* benchmarks? Those benchmarks are standard components of OFED
installation and should be available on your systems already.

Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501