[mvapich-discuss] BLCR fix for MPI problems (fwd)

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jan 22 16:32:58 EST 2008

I have received this note from Dr. Paul Hargrove (designer of BLCR). He
has released BLCR 0.6.3 and it incorporates fixes for MPI problems.

Some of you had indicated on this list earlier about experiencing
`restart' problem with MVAPICH2+BLCR on some platforms.  May I request you
to update your BLCR version to 0.6.3. Please let us know if you encounter
any further problems.

Thanks,

DK