[mvapich-discuss] 64bit error?

jetspeed ibatis2 at 163.com
Thu Jan 3 09:22:48 EST 2008

I tried MVAPICH2 1.0.1 £¬  It works!
but mpicc can't use -m64 option.(I compiled by the default make.mvapich2.ofa)

I guess the MVAPICH2 0.9.8 in my OFED1.2.5.4 was compiled to 64bit version, so it should use 64bit Lapack.  Is that right? is there a setting to define 32bit/64bit?

I see there is a script make.mvapich2.def to find the architure(my `uname -m` outputs ppc64),