[mvapich-discuss] Problem Building MVAPICH-1.0-beta with PGI Compilers

Peter Cebull peter.cebull at inl.gov
Fri Feb 8 15:47:15 EST 2008

Weikuan Yu wrote:

> Could you please confirm the version number? is it mvapich-0.9.9 or
> the latest mvapich-1.0.0 from a nightly tarball?

I've tried the Feb 5th tarball from
http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/nightly/mvapich/branches/0.9.9, and
the MVAPICH 1.0 beta dated 10/26/07:
http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/download/mvapich/mvapich-1.0-beta.tar.gz.

I'm starting to wonder if the build might be picking up the wrong header
files. We have some header files in /usr/include (mpif.h, mpi.h, etc.),
I guess from SGI's MPT. Maybe they're causing problems.

Peter

--
Peter Cebull
HPC User Consultant