[mvapich-discuss] run error when use pbs

luxingjing eirc.lew at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 06:42:42 EST 2008

Hi,

  Recently, I installed mvapich1.1 and the network is infiniband. In the
last, I install brkeley_upc-2.8 whose conduit is infiniband-ibv,

And the upcrun will use mpirun( mvapich ) to layout the thread.

  I write the nodes from $PBS_NODEFILE to a file hosts, and MPIRUNCMD is

MPIRUN_CMD="${MPIRUN_CMD:-/home/paraorc/lxj/mvapich1.1/bin/mpirun
-machinefile /home/paraorc/lxj/test/hosts -np %N %C }

But when I qsub hello.pb, in the file hello.e the errors are:

Child exited abnormally!

Killing remote processes...DONE

Wish your help. Thank you!

Eric