[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2-1.2p1 + voltaire infiniband + intel: compilation failure

Sangamesh B forum.san at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 01:59:08 EST 2008

Thanks for the response..

Since infiniband hardware is voltaire, we've used Rocks 4.3 voltaire
infiniband roll:

http://www.rocksclusters.org/wordpress/?page_id=3

I used the option suggested by you.
export CFLAGS="OFED_VERSION_1_1"
The configure failed: icc failed to compile sample C program.
Then, did configure without the above option.
Edited Makefile of Mvapich2 root directory, but it failed with same error.
CFLAGS          =  "-DNDEBUG -O2 OFED_VERSION_1_1"
I see during compilation, it was taking -DNDEBUG -O2 only, there was
no "OFED_VERSION_1_1".

Is there a file which will be accessed by all Makefiles under subdirectories?

Any older version of MVAPICH2 support voltaire?

Thanks,
Sangamesh