[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 installation with BLCR support

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Apr 29 09:51:37 EDT 2008

Hi Yiannis,

You need to increase the memlock limit (the size of memory that a user
level program is allowed to lock) on your system. Please refer to Section
8.2.4 in our user guide to change it:

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/user_guide_mvapich2.html#x1-480008.2.4

Let us know if it works for you.

Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501