[mvapich-discuss] Re: Architecture compatibility -- looks like Intel mkl Blacs_GridExit bug

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Mon Apr 21 09:20:34 EDT 2008

For mvapich2 in configure.in it says 1.0.5, although at the top of
CHANGELOG it has

MVAPICH2-1.0.2 (02/20/08)

* Change the default MV2_DAPL_PROVIDER to OpenIB-cma

For mvapich1 configure.in does not include the version number (tut-tut),
the first entry in CHANGELOG is:

10/29/2007
* Added the typo patch provided by pat latifi at qlogic