[mvapich-discuss] Re: Architecture compatibility -- looks like Intel mkl Blacs_GridExit bug

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Sun Apr 20 18:10:36 EDT 2008

mpirun_rsh -np 4 -hostfile .machine1 VIADEV_USE_SHMEM_COLL=0 ./exec works.

Can you expand a little, since I have no idea what this is doing. For
instance does it suggest that something is not appropriate in how OFED
is installed, mvapich being compiled by icc, Intel's scalapack, or all
(or none) of the above?

--
Laurence Marks