[mvapich-discuss] Install MVAPICH 1

Stecher, Fred Fred.Stecher at atk.com
Fri Apr 11 16:46:04 EDT 2008

Jonathan,
When I tried to rebuild my application the following error message was
output:

/data1/home/fstecher/mvapich/usr/local/mvapich/lib/libfmpich.a(dup_fnf.o
): In function `pmpi_dup_fn_':
dup_fnf.c:(.text+0x23): undefined reference to `MPIR_F_TRUE'
dup_fnf.c:(.text+0x2a): undefined reference to `MPIR_F_FALSE'
/data1/home/fstecher/mvapich/usr/local/mvapich/lib/libfmpich.a(initializ
ef.o): In function `pmpi_initialized_':
initializef.c:(.text+0x27): undefined reference to `MPIR_F_TRUE'
initializef.c:(.text+0x2e): undefined reference to `MPIR_F_FALSE'
/data1/home/fstecher/mvapich/usr/local/mvapich/lib/libfmpich.a(null_copy
fnf.o): In function `pmpi_null_copy_fn_':
null_copyfnf.c:(.text+0x6): undefined reference to `MPIR_F_FALSE'

Thanks,

Fred