[mvapich-discuss] Running latency tests

Christopher Tanner christopher.tanner at gatech.edu
Wed Apr 9 20:01:00 EDT 2008

All -

I believe I am gravy with the mvapich2 install so now I'm trying to
run the latency tests to see if it's really working. But, I'm a dummy
and can't get it to work. Here's what I've done so far:

a) Initiated a mpd ring with 16 hosts (i.e. mpdboot --rsh=rsh -n 16
-1). I have multiple processors, each with multiple cores on each
node, thus the '-1'.
b) Compiled osu_latency.c using mpicc (to an executable called
osu_latency)
b) Tried to execute the compile file via 'mpiexec -machinefile
machine.list -n 16 ./osu_latency'

I receive the following error (16 times naturally) ::
./osu_latency: error while loading shared libraries: librdmacm.so.1:

I don't know where this file would be -- it's not in the /usr/lib with
all of the other *.so.* files.
Any thoughts? Thanks.

Chris Tanner
Space Systems Design Lab