[mvapich-discuss] OPEN_IB_HOME

Matthew Koop koop at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Apr 7 13:03:40 EDT 2008

Tai,

Generally you'd want to ask the system administrator who installed the
OFED/OpenFabrics package on the system (that must be installed first). We
have it defaulted to /usr/local/ofed, however, it may be /usr/local or
/usr/ofed on your system.

You can try 'which ofed_info' and see if OFED is installed. That generally
will give you an idea of the installation path used (remove the
bin/ofed_info).

Let us know if you have any other questions,

Matt