[mvapich-discuss] Is MVAPICH working?

Christopher Tanner christopher.tanner at gatech.edu
Fri Apr 4 11:41:44 EDT 2008

Thanks Matt -

Upon trying to install OFED, I received the following error
'Failed to install ibutils RPM'
Apparently this is b/c it couldn't find the dependency 'libstdc++.so.
6(GLIBCXX_3.4.9)(64bit)'

I searched for an RPM for this, but I couldn't find one for my release
(RHEL4). I have a file libstdc++.so.6.0.3 file in the /usr/lib
directory, but I'm assuming this isn't what it needs.

Is the ibutils package important? Can I install a library for a
different release (I think I found it for Madriva)? If not, where can
I find the source to compile it myself for my release?

Thanks again.

Chris Tanner
Space Systems Design Lab
Georgia Institute of Technology