[mvapich-discuss] collectives fail under mvapich2-1.0 (fwd)

amith rajith mamidala mamidala at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Sep 27 14:03:05 EDT 2007

Hi Edmund,

We did a quick check with the icallgather test. The test is supposed to be
run on 5 processes. It passes if you run with this configuration. We did a
quick check with mpich2 on tcp and it hangs there too. Please take a look
at the testlist given in the directory which explains the test name and
the processes to run on,

thanks,

-Amith.