[mvapich-discuss] mvapich-0.9.5 processes cleanup?

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Sep 21 08:05:54 EDT 2007

> Hi, list:
> Is there anyway to abort then cleanup a mvapich job over IB network?
> It's quite troublesome to login to 32 nodes and find the relative
> processes and then kill them..
> any patch for this? what I use is OSU MVAPICH VERSION 0.9.5-SingleRail
> with ssh.

This issue has been solved with the latest mpirun_rsh version. You
should be able to check this out from the trunk currently. We plan to
make it available as a patch against 0.9.9 soon.

Also, you are running a very old (more than two years) version of
mvapich. Please update it with the latest version 0.9.9.

Thanks,

DK