[mvapich-discuss] temporary files causing problem

LEI CHAI chai.15 at osu.edu
Wed Sep 5 15:17:39 EDT 2007

Hi Jasjit,

We have a few bug fixes and code enhancements in the latest releases. Could you please download mvapich2-0.9.8p3 or mvapich2-1.0 beta and try?

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/download/mvapich2/

Thanks,
Lei

--0-537041755-1188971502=:35648

hi
I have been running uDAPL code with mvapich2-0.9.8p2. Corresponding makefile (make.mvapich.udapl) has all the default CFLAGS except ONE_SIDED. It ends up creating some temporary files in /tmp directory. But after mpiexec ends, it doesn't delete these temporary files. These files are not deleted even if i reboot the system. I run mpiexec infinitely. So i get my disks full after 10-12 hrs on all the four nodes which i am running the application on. Could anybody help me in this regard ? Is there any way out to get rid of these temporary files ?

Regards,
Jasjit Singh

--0-537041755-1188971502=:35648

      <hr size=1>
Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. <a
href="http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTEydmViNG02BF9TAzIxMTQ3MTcxOTAEc2VjA21haWwEc2xrA3RhZ2xpbmU">Try
it now</a>.
--0-537041755-1188971502=:35648--