[mvapich-discuss] Abort: Error creating CQ

Matthew Koop koop at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Oct 12 12:27:51 EDT 2007

> This error occur after applying this patch.
> Now I get latest version of mpiexec from svn, compile and install
> but errors are the same.

The problem of memory locking is dependant on the startup method used. As
you noted, it works for mpirun_rsh, so the general setup sounds correct.
Per the discussion on this list regarding other process managers, there
should be a startup parameters file for mpiexec that will allow setting
the lockable memory limit. Unfortunately, I am not very familiar with
mpiexec and don't know any details for it. Perhaps someone else with more
knowledge of mpiexec can give their insights.

Matt