[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2 IFC compile problem SOLVED

Marc Noguera marc at klingon.uab.es
Thu Oct 11 09:28:41 EDT 2007

Dear list,
regarding the problem with MVAPICH2 compilation with IFC I changed the
CXX value to icpc as suggested. However the problem was still there,
with the same error.
Taking a close look at the config.log I saw that configure exited when
trying to execute a test program with a lib not found error. Missing lib
was libcxaguard.so.5 which is under the compiler tree. I tried to
include compiler libs ( in my cas /opt/intel/cce/10.0.023/lib) into the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH values and it worked. Software compiles smoothly.
Now facing different application compiles.
Thanks a lot everyone
Marc
En/na Shaun Rowland ha escrit: