[mvapich-discuss] Re: [Rocks-Discuss] mvapich locked memory limit and queuing system

John Leidel john.leidel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:22:23 EDT 2007

Noam, I've also seen this happen with SGE 6.0 [I suggest also posting
your question to the SGE users list].  It has to do with the SGE_EXECD
arbitrarily setting its memlimits very low.  As such, all child
processes retain the low ceiling.  Check the SGE startup scripts to see
if the execd startup section is setting the memlimits.

cheers
john