[mvapich-discuss] mvapich-0.9.9 compile error

David Gunter dog at lanl.gov
Wed Oct 10 11:39:36 EDT 2007

I ran into this issue recently but only with the newer PGI 7.x
compilers.  In previous PGI versions the compilers would ignore
unknown compiler flags.  The default in the 7.x versions is to quit
with an error.  To override this and continue to compile you will
have to pass an extra CFLAGS argument to your build:  -noswitcherror

-david
--
David Gunter
HPC-4: HPC Environments: Parallel Tools Team