[mvapich-discuss] apparent error

Mark Potts potts at hpcapplications.com
Wed May 2 13:08:32 EDT 2007

Abhinav,
    You may be right, but I can not see how rigorous analysis
    could reveal the value for the default case for VBUF_TOTAL_SIZE
    should not be the same as that for either _SMALL_, _MEDIUM_, or
    _LARGE_CLUSTER.  In all other system types, you chose a value
    that was the same as _SMALL_CLUSTER as the default value.  EM64T
    (at line 51) seems to be the odd man out.
          regards,