[mvapich-discuss] FATAL event IBV_EVENT_QP_LAST_WQE_REACHED

Abhinav Vishnu vishnu at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Mar 28 00:02:14 EDT 2007

Hi Pierrick,

Thanks for reporting the problem to us. I am assuming that
you are using the IB verbs libraries from OFED/Openfabrics
rather than VAPI. Can you please provide us with the following
information:

1. Do the verbs level tests (ib_rdma_bw etc.) work fine on
the cluster?

2. For other fortran compilers (f77, ifort), is the problem
reproducible?

3. Can you please provide us with the information about the
application you are running (PSTSWM maybe?)

Please let us know of the above information and we should
be able to help you in a better fashion.

Thanks,

Abhinav.