[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2-0.9.8 blacs problems

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Fri Mar 23 04:41:35 EDT 2007

amith rajith mamidala wrote:
> Hi Bas,
>
> Can you please try out these two patches and see if the problem goes away.
> I have tried out this with the scal.f test and things are fine.
>
> Thanks,
> Amith

Amith,

  I have applied the patch and resolved the reject and all tests are
working. Thanks a lot ;-)

This is what i have done and what to ask if this is good approach:
  * downloaded mvapich2-0.9.8.tar.gz
  * applied a earlier blacs_corrupt.patch for ibv_send.c
  * applied - if (comm_count > MAX_ALLOWED_COMM) return;
              for create_2level_comm.c
  * applied - the latest patch for create_2level_comm.c

Regards