[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2-0.9.8 blacs problems

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Mar 19 10:30:12 EDT 2007

Hi Bas,

>   We have done some further testing with mvapich version:
>    * 0.9.8 everything works
>
>    * 0.9.9-beta it very slow and it hangs also like mvapich2

Thanks for reporting this. Just to check ... are you using the latest
mvapich 0.9.9 from the trunk or the beta tarball released on 02/09/07.
A lot of successive fixes and tunings have gone since the beta version
was released. You can get the latest version of the trunk through SVN
checkout or downloading the nightly tarballs of the trunk.

Best Regards,

DK