[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2-0.9.8 blacs problems

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Mar 14 16:49:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know the problem. We have generated a patch to
address this problem, and have applied it to both the trunk and our svn
0.9.8 branch.

Please feel free to update your local version.

Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501