[mvapich-discuss] Can't read MPIRUN_PROCESSES

Aquarijen aquarijen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 13:33:39 EDT 2007

Yes, I've double checked - I am using mpirun from 0.9.9.
Incidentally, I get the same exact error when I run using "mpiexec
-comm mpich-ib ./cpi"
Maybe I have some other problem with my setup...?  If I do a ibstat on
each of the nodes, all  of them output Active and LinkUp...  Thanks
for responding, Matt.

-Jen

--
When I play with my cat, who knows whether she is not amusing herself
with me more than I with her.