[mvapich-discuss] Can't read MPIRUN_PROCESSES

Aquarijen aquarijen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 11:43:08 EDT 2007

Hi All,

As you know I had had some difficulty with getting mvapich 0.9.8 to
work on my system.  So I decided to try 0.9.9.  I upgraded OFED to 1.1
and installed mvapich 0.9.9 with no problems.  I can use the mpicc
from mvapich to compile code without any errors.

The problem comes when I try to run a job.  Even cpi reports the
following error for each processor requested:

Can't read MPIRUN_PROCESSES

What am I doing wrong?  I'd be happy to provide any additional
information about my cluster that you need.
Thank You!!!!
Frustrated Newbie,
Jennifer

--
When I play with my cat, who knows whether she is not amusing herself
with me more than I with her.