[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2-0.9.8 blacs problems

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Thu Mar 8 07:56:31 EST 2007

Hello,

  SARA is testing the openib stack with mvapich2.

  We have problems with installing the blacs library
(www.netlib.org/blacs) it compiles and links correct, some tests namely:
   * The BSBR test with double precision fails with certain topologies.

  We tried the GNU compilers (gcc, g77) and the INTEL compilers (icc,
ifort).

Please help?

PS)
On our topspin/cisco infiniband stack with their mpi implementation
there are no problems.